Sunday, January 30, 2005

Jellyfish Story

One day, I swam along the coral reef. I was a jellyfish. A painted frogfish was luring the small fish, but I ate the painted frogfish that caused all the commotion. A blacktip reef shark swam too close. Immediately I let loose a blinding shock of electric charge. RROOOAARRRWWW!!! The shark let out a sharp bark and a furious roar. I took off through the water lightning quick. The silver sprat fish tried to see what it would be like to be lunch for me. So I ate every fish that would try to go into my vicinity. AAAAAAHHH!!!!! TIGER SHARK! Bark! Snap! Tiger sharks eat jellyfish. BLAAAZZZZZTTTT!!!! I shot out my tentacles and stung the shark. The shark’s slipstream swept me away. I traveled to the other side of the reef. Coral Grouper darted here and there, snapping up snails, worms, and smaller fish.

No comments: