Tuesday, November 16, 2004

ALIENS

The three planets Venus, Mercury, and Earth contain various species of alien. For example, people are Earth's aliens. The aliens on Mercury are made of heat. Venus's aliens are green and slimy to blend in with Venus's green atmosphere. They will try to fly but they just lifted up and get thrown off into space while screaming! When you see a shooting star, it is an alien from Venus that tried to fly. But instead, if they go to Earth, they go off in blazes. Now you see it, now you don't.

"thrjgrutjuhtuhtutu". uh-oh. Alien attack! Aaaaaaaaaaah! Sorry, I gotta go to the home planet. Didn't I mention I was on Venus?
"Fygyyryrhbhfnznbrar"! Yikes! I've wasted time! I'll put on space springers! BOING! BOING! BOOOOOOOOOOING! It worked. I have to go get some sleep. "ggrytyt74u5uyureytur!grgxmuemvh v vnvh!"Oh. That's just the radio. Blaf, let's go. Blaf barks.




THE END![This story, i had fun typing.]

1 comment:

Jon Langdon said...

Theres some creative stuff in your blog man... just randomly blog surfing and came across yours.

--Jon Langdon
http://jonlangdon.blogspot.com