Thursday, November 25, 2004

The missing Blog

One day, Hari was enjoying a game of Odell Down Under, when a screen came on. It said, “Yum! Hairtailed Flutemouth Trumpet is one of your favorite foods!” Hari was a Great White Shark. He had eaten a cuttlefish, but he hadn’t seen any HFT’ s. Then the ransom screen came on. There was a 3D Donald Duck running away from the arrow, but he was lost in a maze of files. DD was labeled, “TARGET:HARI” and Hari told Orion on the phone, “I need help. Are you free?” Orion said he could come.

Then Hari deleted all the screens except the crazy DD screen, in which the arrow had started clicking on DD to change his color. Then Orion walked in and said, “Why is DD acting like that?” Hari asked if Orion brought his computer kit. Hari said that a blog of his was missing. “I did bring my computer kit,” said Orion. Hari explained that his blog about aliens was gone. “I guess I could fix that.” Orion said, “Did you leave your story unsaved?” Hari said he left it unsaved. Orion said that if he saved it, the computer wouldn’t erase it. “I’ll remember that!” said Hari. “Bye, Orion!”
THE END!!!!!!!

No comments: