Monday, December 27, 2004

BUGS!

I crawled through the grass, and sucked water out of a dewdrop. I scrunched myself into a hard ball. A weird something tickled my shell. I opened up, and was dropped on a centipede. I thought, "Climb a tree!" and scrambled up the nearest tree.

The centipede snaps and starts scuttling up the tree. I slide off the tree branch and splash into a dewdrop.SPLOOT! SPLASH! BOINK! I try to get off, but I slip off just as the centipede splashes into the dewdrop. " Fool!" I shout. "You'll be preserved alive in that dewdrop! Then I crawl away from the frustrated bug, and dig deep into the soil with my worm buddies. I see my mom down there. She shouts, "Did you find any food? I said all I found was a hungry predator. We scrambled out of the ground and hurried under a rock. I said there was plenty of food there. After eating, I transformed into a worm and slithered down into the soil. Then I formed back into a pillbug. Wow! Ants! Gobble! Crunch! Smack! Well, I went exploring and saw tons of stuff, including Hoo-Mins! Some tried to catch me, but I burrowed underground if they tried.Crackle! Yikes! A centipede! NYEEEOW! I shot up a tree. I slip down the other side of the tree. I crawled up next to one of those little no-end puddles.Crunch! Crackle! AAAAHHH!!! A Hoo-Min!
I scrambled away to a rock. Once under it, I stayed there. Suddenly, the rock burst into motion! I burrowed deep into the ground.

No comments: